Jessica Adlouni is an associate attorney at Kingsley & Kingsley. Her practice includes wage and hour class action litigation, as well as single-plaintiff litigation involving employment discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination claims.
Jessica graduated summa cum laude from UCLA, earning her B.A. in Sociology, with a minor in Labor and Workplace Studies. She also graduated with departmental honors for completing a thesis on the relationship between social movements and law. Jessica earned her J.D., with a specialization in Critical Race Studies, from the UCLA School of Law. During law school, she was Co-Chair of the Race, Work, and Economic Justice Clinic, assisting low-wage workers facing employment-related issues. Additionally, she worked as a research assistant to Professor Noah Zatz on a project analyzing labor issues. Jessica also clerked for the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing ("DFEH").
- All California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- B.A. (summa cum laude and departmental honors) University of California, Los Angeles
- J.D. (Specialization in Critical Race Studies) UCLA School of Law
California Bar Association
Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
California Employment Lawyers Association
California Lawyers Association, Labor & Employment